OMG this cookies N cream fudge aka oreo fudge is to DIE FOR! It is very rich, so one bite will do the trick!
- 24 Chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies (such as oreo’s)
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 (12 oz) bags vanilla chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8″ square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
- Crumble cookies in a foot processor or by placing in a ziplock back and crushing with a rolling-pin
- Place half of the cookies in the bottom of the pan
- In a heavy saucepan, mix the milk, butter and chips. Cook over low heat while continuously stirring until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cookies in pan and then sprinkle remaining cookies on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from pan, cut into squares and place in an air tight container in fridge.