Forget buying expensive foaming hand soap refills.
Make your own foaming hand soap at home; It’s super simple and super cost-effective.
What you need
- Liquid Dish Soap (I buy the large ajax at Sams for super cheap)
- Tap Water
- Foaming Soap Dispenser (I used one that I already had, but you can buy one that matches your decor on Amazon
Directions to make foaming hand soap
- Fill the dispenser with water to about an inch from the top
- Put about 3 tablespoons of dish soap into the dispenser
- Place the pump on the dispenser and shake gently to mix
You can also add a couple of drops of essential oils. If you would rather have a more “organic” approach, you can use Liquid Castile Soap instead of dish soap.